In this article, we will take a step-by-step look at the installation process of Windows 7 (any versions: Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Enterprise), the installation process in different versions does not differ.
For example, we will install a clean system from scratch, i.e. using a bootable USB flash drive from under the Bios/UEFI.
- The first thing we need is the installer itself. You can download the original Windows 7 installers in our catalog. Hash amounts are indicated in the description.
- Now after you have the downloaded installer, you need to write it to a USB flash drive, making it bootable. There are several ways to do this.
1. Using the official utility from Microsoft to burn a bootable USB flash drive: Windows 7 usb dvd download tool. You can download the utility and read the recording instructions in the following instruction.
2. You can also make a bootable USB flash drive using the popular utility WinSetupFromUSB. You can download it and read the instructions in our last article.
- So, now that you have a bootable USB flash drive with Windows 7, you need to boot to it from under the Bios/UEFI.
- When you have successfully booted to the bootable USB flash drive, you can proceed with the installation: Select the language, etc. regional settings.
Click "Install Now".
We accept the license agreement.
Select the item "Custom".
Next, the system will ask which hard drive or partition to install the system on. In our case, there is one partition and we will install it on it. In your case, there may be several disks or partitions.
The installation process begins.
After your PC restarts (possibly several times), the second stage of installation will begin. The system will prompt you to enter a name.
You can skip entering the password for the system by clicking on the "Next" button, or, if desired, immediately set the password if it is needed.
Next, the installation prompts you to enter the product key. You can purchase it in our catalog, delivery of the key is instant immediately after payment. Or you can skip entering the key and activate the system after installation, we will tell you about this at the end of the article.
Skip the security settings, you can configure it after installation.
We set the time and time zone.
The last setting will be the definition of the network, if it is your home PC, you can choose "Home network", or if it is an office PC, then Public network".
Wait for the installation to finish and then your desktop will boot.
- Now you can find out how to activate an already installed system in our last article.